I was rearranging my icons on my menu (I have the full menu on and nothing hidden so I can see what's there), and I was moving the Setup Wizard from the top left to further down, and I now cannot find it - could I have accidentally deleted it and if I did, does it matter? Is it still on the phone somewhere? I am not sure I would ever need it again but you never know, I am a very new BB user and not sure what I might need it for in the future. Thanks!
    07-21-09 07:40 AM
    Go to the icons screen and press the menu button. Then check show all and see if it shows up. If it was accidentally hidden it should look grayed out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 08:57 AM
    thanks... tried that. Show all is checked. I did something else to it!
    07-21-09 09:51 AM
    Look in your folders especially the Documents to Go folder.
    07-21-09 04:21 PM
    I did not seem to get the download either. Send me a pm and I will send you a link to download.
    07-21-09 04:57 PM
    I second MM's suggestion to look in your folders. It's easy to accidentally drop your apps into one of those folders.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 05:06 PM
    Thanks! That was it, it was in Documents to Go. I figured I had dropped it into something but I was not sure which things could have things dropped into them! Now to figure out why I can't get the Amazon app to download...
    07-23-09 11:15 AM
    ya i accidentally drop icons and stuff into docs to go all the time...its a easy mistake
    07-23-09 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD