It must have slipped out of my jacket pocket. It was the first time I wore that jacket too....lesson learned: zip pocket up at all times.

Anyways...is tehre any possible way to get it back? I mean, I've already made a claim to insurance and will get a refurbished one tomorrow...but I had a lot of pictures and data on that phone.

11-10-08 04:51 PM
    Anyway to get it back? best hope someone honest finds it LOL

I'd also call TMO and let them know its lost so they can suspend that too..
    11-10-08 04:53 PM
    that sux

im sorry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-08 04:54 PM
    Yeah, it's already been done. Whoever has my phone can only use it for selling now I guess. Another is on it's way and hopefully it's not a junk refurbished one. But I had so many pictures that are lost, and tasks for school and work...ugh.
    11-10-08 05:08 PM
    When was your last back up? If at all?
    11-10-08 06:14 PM
    You should have called the phone and see if anyone answered, happened to me once.
    11-10-08 06:42 PM
    What does TMO mean?

11-10-08 06:44 PM
    Sad event. Too bad that returning lost articles is not a given expected behavior. Good luck on getting next one and running quickly.
    11-10-08 06:45 PM
    TMO = T-Mobile

11-10-08 06:57 PM
    What does TMO mean?
    T-Mobile...................
    11-10-08 06:58 PM
    I feel your pain, jeepin79!

11-10-08 07:02 PM
    Oh man, I don't know what I would do if I lost my phone, I damn near have a panic attack when I wake up and notice its not on my bed next to me...I always wake up at 2 forgetting I sometimes put my bb right next to me on my night stand. Anyway I really hope everything works out for you.. Don't want you go through crack withdrawel after only one day

11-10-08 08:12 PM
    get those programs that can email a GPS image/map. That way you will always be rest assured.
    11-10-08 08:41 PM
    WOW i sooooo feel your freakin pain man. This is kinda a long story. I had the same sony erickson for about 3 years running.....many many number/videos/everything else of events past in my senior year as well as all my friends numbers etc from high school.....well my uncle had a motorcycle wreck down in mississippi (im from cincinnati, ohio). So I moved down here to take care of him. So there is the state fair going on and I decide to go and ride one of the rides that flings you upside down etc etc. Needless to say I get off the ride and get in line for the next one and start feeling around for my phone.....guess what?......didnt ever find it.

Now that REALLY sucked, all I have to say is thank God for myspace haha.

Kinda a good day though because I ended up with my beloved 8120 and will never look at a "phone" the same way.
    11-10-08 09:24 PM
    Sorry to hear of your misfortune. I know I would be lost if my BB came up missing. Hopefully someone honest will find it and return it to you.
    11-10-08 09:29 PM
    Sorry to hear that, I hope you get it back!
    11-10-08 09:36 PM
    Good luck getting it back brotha! I have never lost a one of my berry's (knock on wood), but atleast you should have a backup file, so the pain of losing your contacts wont be as bad
    11-10-08 09:50 PM
    I lost mine, Tyler, not too long ago. It wasn't that bad, the new one got to me quickly -- TMo only allows two Assurion claims -- I don't remember the time frame until it resets, so we both need to be careful with the replacements. I didn't see the answer, did you have a backup copy? If you didn't, there's no way to put you stuff back on except a little at a time and pictures are gone

The device I got looked new to me -- if it was a refurb, I couldn't tell. I was able to load all my settings, my address book and stuff all went back on no problem. I did lose my memory card stuff,

11-10-08 10:16 PM
    @exelant

You cannot make more than 2 claims in a 12 month time frame.
    11-10-08 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD