ok maybe i expect my phone company i love and adore to do awesome things! So my saga where my sim card wont work in any phone i went to the t-mobile store right before i opened my clothing store. i talk to the rep and gave her the rundown and she hit me like right in the gut.... " the sim card will be 19.99. Im like what why do i have to pay for a new sim card my old one just stop working in the middle of the night i didnt brake it. Then i gave her another sim card unopened from when i signed up for my sk id in december, and said could u just transfer my numbers it to this sim card. She said no im like wow the card was just popped right out the bracket it comes in not activated. i got really ticked off just when to get breakfast to calm my nerves. do anyone else feel bad that you have to pay for a sim card if it dont work and u been a loyal customer since 1999? What about customer satisfaction, when i was a rep for cingular i always bent over backwards for the customer if it was something i can resolve fast with out losing the customer...
    05-28-08 03:54 PM
    don't get me started. I love TMobile but they have screwed me 2 times in the past for faulty SIM cards and forces me to pay 19.99 for each. Very disapponted. Lately Tmobile hasn't been how they used to be.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-08 03:57 PM
    it real messed up that she did not activate the one you took in with you because she should of you can call t-mo and they will has long as it has not been active before. plus i would go some where else and talk to a manager. i get mine free. when i got my curve my girl went a bought it they opened the box and took the sim out. i called up there and b tch them out and said i paid $450 you better give me my sime they gave me 2.
    05-28-08 04:09 PM
    you dont have to pay if you go to the store ... dont go to the ones in malls they will charge 20 $$ .. go to the actual retail store
    05-28-08 04:55 PM
    Yeap don't just go to certified sellers go the the real deal.

05-28-08 05:06 PM
    you dont have to pay if you go to the store ... dont go to the ones in malls they will charge 20 $$ .. go to the actual retail store
    this was a retail store i went to the same retail store who f'ed up my insurance about 6 months ago because when i resigned for service in january of 07 i checked the box when i got my new dash and 7 months later i needed an insurance clime and they never put it on my account so it took me until like last month to get it straightened out i ended up buying a skid just to have insurance i was supposed to have then i end up getting my curve because of their mistake now its a simple little sim card and i was ready to flip out because i run a business with 6 stores and use the hotspots at home well mostly at work and i cant ******** get a call but i dont want to leave tmo because i know how att and verizon prices can get
    05-28-08 05:06 PM
    since you already have a replacement SIM card, you can also call customer service.

When I lost my Dash, customer service transferred my account to a spare SIM card I had without any hesitation.

if one rep refuses, try another. good luck....
    05-28-08 05:44 PM
    I would go to aother retail store .. I know for fact they don't charge I would also call tmo to make sure that that was a actual retail store I went to.

05-28-08 05:52 PM
    call in to tech support, they can activate it for you, also t-mobiles warranty for sim cards are for 1 year of having the sim card, usually depending on the store will give it to you for free other wise you might be able to get a credit if you call in to customer care and ask them just tell them you've been with them since whenever. 9/10 times I've seen them just credit your bill. also when in a store and they refuse to activate the sim card call in with the address of the store to report them because they can.
    Thats interesting you said that because I went into ATT the other day for my daughters phone. As I was talking to the employee who was helping us I noticed my BB was in hour glass mode and would start up.
    The employee looked at the phone and noticed I had an older sim card and got another one and put it in my phone. That wasnt what the problem was (i fixed it later) and he knew that but he just wanted to make sure I had a newer version of the SIM card. NO charge, just great customer service. I <3 that place.
    Wow! Just last week my Sim card died. I went into a corp store and 5 min later out I went with a new Sim card no charge! Call CC and b*****. Maybe they can credit your account.

05-28-08 05:55 PM
    its happened to me as well but I had to wait for 24hrs with no phone cos they had to activate my sim. Bloody rubbish!!

05-28-08 06:03 PM
    man i dont know i called cc and they the girl said that its a sim issue (no duh) and go to the tmobile store and get a new one she said she will wave the charge plus give me bonus minutes whoop de doo but i do love bonus minutes even though i never get to use em becuse the wifi but i filed another complaint in my retail store for the 3rd time in 6th months its like i know more than them because i used to be a level 2 tech at cingular i tried everything before i even called them (even the eraser and the sim card now thats old school)
    05-28-08 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD