Ok so I got my blackberry pearl about a month ago and it will randomly clear out my sms inbox/outbox, my mms inbox/outbox some pictures and call history. Then it will say that I have 0mb of space left. I have a 1GB memory card in my phone that I had in my previous phone. The blackberry says that I have 981.5MB of free space on my memory card.

Why do I keep losing stuff on my phone and how do I get it to stop!!
    06-24-08 08:29 AM
    The Pearl has memory issues that lead to the clearing of call logs and messages.

If you look in my sig at the last link and Stoner's guide then you will really be able to free up some memory and optimize your Berry's performance

*EDIT* : AND Welcome to CrackBerry!!

Make sure you go through those guides and it will really help you out a ton! Also, make sure you pictures, etc are actually being stored on your memory card and not the device memory.
    06-24-08 08:32 AM
    bmcclure, thanks! That Stoner's Guide helped a lot! Now I have another question lol. Do you know how I can save applications to my memory card?
    06-24-08 08:52 AM
    And post your question in the correct sub-forum
    06-24-08 09:00 AM
    bmcclure, thanks! That Stoner's Guide helped a lot! Now I have another question lol. Do you know how I can save applications to my memory card?
    there is a program called aezerie card reader that you can store less used apps on but you have to load them onto the phones memory to use them also take a look at the link in my signature for some memory free up
    06-24-08 09:02 AM
    Thanks and yea I just realized I accidentally posted in the Curve forum instead of the Pearl forum. Sorry about that, but thanks anyway for all the help!
    06-24-08 09:07 AM
    Thanks and yea I just realized I accidentally posted in the Curve forum instead of the Pearl forum. Sorry about that, but thanks anyway for all the help!
    Don't even worry about it... it is not a big deal. Sheldon, you need to calm down and be polite.

As for running applications from a memory card: it is not able to be done without a third party app that allows you to do so. This is not really recommended and you should be able to free up space on your Pearl and function normally using those guides!
    06-24-08 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD