I just got the Cirve...love it but tonight I am really trying to learn some more features. One issue that I cannot figure out is the calendar. I have 2 appointments that I listed on my calendar for tomorrow. I am using the Today Theme. The 2 appointments for tomorrow on not showing up on my Today screen. Shouldn't they? I need to have my next couple of appointments show up on the main screen. How can I do this?
    07-23-08 10:08 PM
    The next two calendar items are supposed to show in the Today theme.
    07-24-08 05:31 AM
    Yes I had this very same problem with my curve when I got it - after talking to the guys in the forum and trying several things I eventually discoverred that I needed to get my service provider to re send the service books - then pull the battery - once they had done that and the battery pull had taken place - voila - the calendar entries showed in the today theme ...

Give it a go.

C
    07-24-08 06:28 AM
    The next two calendar items are supposed to show in the Today theme.
    I KNOW that but nothing is showing up.

EDIT: Battery pull and resending of books fixed it.
    Last edited by davisesq212; 07-24-08 at 05:57 PM.
    07-24-08 05:50 PM
    Yes I had this very same problem with my curve when I got it - after talking to the guys in the forum and trying several things I eventually discoverred that I needed to get my service provider to re send the service books - then pull the battery - once they had done that and the battery pull had taken place - voila - the calendar entries showed in the today theme ...

Give it a go.

C
    OK, I just pulled the battery and waiting.....I had resent the service books yesterday so I didn't do that again.

When you mentioned to get your service provider to resend the books, did you call them or just do it on the device?

Holy craparoni............calendar is fixed! THANKS CLIVE!
    07-24-08 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD