my contract is up in may and i want to upgrade but i dont know which to go to, the bold, or the storm, which is better, which does more things, more internet searches, more abilities for apps, i know the bold will not be available for verizon till may, so there will probably be a lot of new stuff on this model than the one thats out now?? if anyone has opinions on this please let me know, thanks Frank D.
    03-30-09 09:49 AM
    Hey Frank!
    I've got the 9530 as of right now. At first it was a love/hate relationship. You'll get a lot of biased opinions from those who own certain devices. It really comes down to the fact if you want a touch screen. I LOVE the storm. (I am as well currently eligible for upgrade) The only thing i do not love about the Storm is the touch screen keyboard. I'm a decent typer on it for sure, but it's not as "solid" as i'd like compared to an actual tactile/apparent keyboard.

I want to replace my current Storm with a new one via. upgrade, but i think i just might get the 9630 and keep the 9530 until i am sure about the new Niagara.

Goodluck, and BTW! Give the storm a 30 day test drive, see how you like it! If you don't by time you return it, the 9630 will be just around the corner.

BrianW
    03-30-09 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD