I got mine from Wal-Mart for $9 and was not told about the monthly charge just for owning it.

Anyway, we switched my number to another phone and deactivated my BB as a phone. But then I noticed that nothing else worked on it, either. I slid the cursor over to the turn-off app, tapped the trackball, and it didn't respond. I tried selecting the calender, and it didn't respond.

The lady at the Verizon store said that the apps should work and I should be able to sell it. But I don't see how since I can't get anything to work.

If nothing else, I would love to be able to use it as an mp3 player again.
    05-15-09 04:19 PM
    Just pull the battery out of the phone with the power on, wait 30 secs, then reinstall the battery to reset the phone.
    05-15-09 04:26 PM
    Just pull the battery out of the phone with the power on, wait 30 secs, then reinstall the battery to reset the phone.
    I've done that already putting in a Microsd card to add stuff from my computer to the card (since I couldn't find the adapter).
    05-15-09 06:12 PM
    I've done that already putting in a Microsd card to add stuff from my computer to the card (since I couldn't find the adapter).
    Was it ok before you put the card in?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 06:15 PM
    Was it ok before you put the card in?

Nope. I had turned it on to try out the other features and couldn't get the trackball to select anything. None of the buttons seem to work either.
    Last edited by nudaydawning; 05-15-09 at 08:09 PM.
    05-15-09 08:06 PM
    Take out the battery and leave it out for a few hours and see what happens.

05-15-09 08:12 PM
    The phone should have a 12 month warranty. You can probably take it back for an exchange for another phone.

05-15-09 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD