My Curve is on the way!! Just snagged a new one off of eBay for a steal. I am so pumped. No more juggling apps on and off of my phone to deal memory issues! Now I gotta get rid of my pearl......uh oh. I think my Pearl heard me. Gotta go...
    06-17-08 06:05 AM
    hey, congrats on the curve

i wanna upgrade from the pearl my self but not sure if i want to invest the money

if u dont mind shareing, how much did u get ur curve and what model is it?
    06-17-08 06:08 AM
    [QUOTE=adambigge;398009]My Curve is on the way!! Just snagged a new one off of eBay for a steal. I am so pumped. No more juggling apps on and off of my phone to deal memory issues! Now I gotta get rid of my pearl......uh oh. I think my Pearl heard me. Gotta go...[

Nice upgrade. PM if seriously thinking of getting rid of the pearl. Nevermind I just saw your VZW can't use it.
    06-17-08 06:34 AM
    congrats on the upgrade!
    06-17-08 06:38 AM
    Nicely done sir. Enjoy the upgrade
    06-17-08 06:52 AM
    hey, congrats on the curve

i wanna upgrade from the pearl my self but not sure if i want to invest the money

if u dont mind shareing, how much did u get ur curve and what model is it?
    I got it for $360.00 USD. That includes overnight shipping. I will be selling my Pearl II with otterbox to offset the cost. It is in mint condition (thank you otterbox) so it should get a decent price. (I hope)

You can probably find a good deal for yourself if you stick with T-Mobile. I have seen some NIB T-Mobile curve sales going for considerably less than the VZW Curves.
    06-17-08 07:04 AM
    congrats on the curve! good deal too!
    06-17-08 07:09 AM
    $360.00????? A steal?? am I missing something? Mine was $249 CDN. Yes I had to sign a contract but I only really have 1 choice of carrier anyhow if I want GSM. My phone is unlocked as well so can use anywhere. It has Warranty as well and I know its history.

Just wondering thats all.
    06-17-08 07:19 AM
    $360.00????? A steal?? am I missing something? Mine was $249 CDN. Yes I had to sign a contract but I only really have 1 choice of carrier anyhow if I want GSM. My phone is unlocked as well so can use anywhere. It has Warranty as well and I know its history.

Just wondering thats all.
    I agree... nicely stated.

Heck, with ATT you can get a Curve for $49 now when signing a new contract

I would have waited and put that money towards a Bold, Javelin or whatever
    06-17-08 07:29 AM
    Take a look at what the VZW curves are going for retail. $360 is a good price. Especially considering I am not even remotely eligible for an upgrade. I am in a contract so I can't switch to AT&T. Their coverage stinks in my area anyway. I would wait for the bold but I am sick of not having any memory on my pearl. And with this price I am not getting my contract extended again.

PS.....It is easy to say "I would have waited" when you already have the phone you want.
    Last edited by adambigge; 06-17-08 at 07:44 AM.
    06-17-08 07:41 AM
    I understand you do not want to extend your contract and it is hard to be patient... haha. And I was only making a reference to ATT to compare prices!!

I wasn't rly suggesting you switch carriers or anything like that

Glad you are happy with the new Curve though
    06-17-08 07:49 AM
    I understand you do not want to extend your contract and it is hard to be patient... haha. And I was only making a reference to ATT to compare prices!!

I wasn't rly suggesting you switch carriers or anything like that

Glad you are happy with the new Curve though
    Oh, I know. I know that all us crackberry addicts can only feel joy when one of our fellows gets a shiny new toy.
    06-17-08 08:07 AM
    woot! congrats on the upgrade. now the real fun part is waiting for it to arrive without stalking every delievery man that arrives on your street.
    06-17-08 08:31 AM
    Good for you. Enjoy it... .
    06-17-08 08:58 AM
    Welcome to cb! I just got my 8310 last weekend (*gulp* for $.01, thanks ATT). Ask lots of questions, you'll get the right answer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-08 09:31 AM
    I paid 70 bucks for mine... but that b/c verizon F*ed my old phone.
    06-17-08 09:57 AM
    congrats, and welcome to crackberry
    06-17-08 10:12 AM
    Just Did A Early Upgrade For My Curve Through Tmo Did Nt Get Full Discount After Tax Phn Was 406 With A Gel Skin
    06-18-08 02:56 AM
    You will Love it !! I have had mine now for 2 weeks and it is GREAT !
    Good Buy Good Price CONGRATS
    VANDAL
    06-18-08 08:45 AM
    Congrats on the new phone bro.. You have that tracking number right??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-08 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD