now i dont have the browser icon on the screen, same goes for my viigo, opera, gmaps, and in communities folder its all missing myspace, facebook, and messanger folder only has a blackberry icon in there, no yahoo or ony of the other ones
    how can i get it all back?
    do i have to down load it again?
    02-10-09 09:55 AM
    Did you download the same OS that you had when you had the old phone? Also have you tried menu >show all to see if they are hidden? Did you resend your service books?

~Jazzi~

02-10-09 09:57 AM
    You need to resend your service books. Also some 3rd party apps won't backup.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 09:58 AM
    yes it has the same os version,
    and some of this third apps came with the original phone, like the yahoo msng or facebook and myspace

how do i resend the service books?
    02-10-09 10:09 AM
    Options > advanced options > host routing table > menu > register now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 10:13 AM
    menu>options>mobile network> menu> start provisioning. then do options>advanced> host routing table>menu>register now those two things will bring back ur web and make sure u have all ur service books.
    the 3rd party apps will most likely have to be redownloaded
    02-10-09 10:16 AM
    ok that work magicman, but my emails are still not working and im not getting the txts,
    what i need to do to make that work?
    02-10-09 10:41 AM
    anyone has any suggestions?
    02-10-09 12:03 PM
    Resend your service books again now that you are on the network.

~Jazzi~

02-10-09 12:09 PM
    you could connect your old phone to DM and do a 3rd app back up.. go to switch device and select 3rd app and then connect your new bb and restore that days backup..

for emails.. go to the BIS site and change your pin to the new one and then resend service books..
    02-10-09 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD