I'm just now finding this site.

I have lots of questions. Some of which have been answered in other posts but I don't understand the language.

I want gmail to stop sending me sent notifications. I don't understand what BES vs BIS is.

I want to up grade to the latest OS but I don't know how to do it.
    yes even with the instructions I don't know what to do. I just don't want to break my beloved BB.

I need help and I'm really on the verge of just putting my BB into the hands of someone who knows what they are doing.

ETA. What is Oprea mini? Is it a better browser? I have internet access through my provider Tmobile
    Last edited by napturalmystic; 05-15-08 at 06:25 PM.
    05-15-08 06:21 PM
    Well I got my 8320 umm, maybe a month ago. I'm still not as savvy as everyone else but I can answwer the last question at least ^_^ Opera Mini is indeed another browser, it being better or not is strictly left for opinion, although personally I enjoy it a lot more for a broader range of activities, but I still need the tmobile browser for a few small random tasks. Upgrading to the latest OS, there are some guides and such on here, some even have pictures I'd suggest just looking around until you find the one that you can follow along.
    05-15-08 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD