10-01-09 06:01 PM
34 12
tools
    Pull out your card again and see if the resets stop.
    09-28-09 02:28 PM
    @Plunkingtom - I removed the card for 1 whole day, still the fone would not stop rebooting. Any other clues?
    09-28-09 02:33 PM
    I had a problem with my phone and I talked to them on the help chat on the internet site for tmo i got a new phone sent to me. You might have just got a bad phone. Have you tried calling the sprint 1800 number and tell them you took the phone in and they said nothing was wrong, and that you want to get another they should send you one.
    09-28-09 02:38 PM
    @Plunkingtom - I removed the card for 1 whole day, still the fone would not stop rebooting. Any other clues?
    Sorry but did you get the battery changed? The card will cause reboots if it is bad or bad data. The op had the problem corrected but I am curious if it might be data on the card thus the advice to remove the card again.

Xrider recommended using your phone hooked up to a pc or the charger to see if it reboots hooked up to power. Have you tried that?

If you have a new battery and the same problem I would remove the os and reinstall again and use phone for a few days without loading card or syncing data.
    If that does not work you may need to look at a different phone...
    09-28-09 02:45 PM
    Plunkingtom - Going to buy a new battery in next 2 days......and will also buy a new card. Will see if that makes a diff.

Btw, I did try to charge by phone using USB and Charger....and it rebooted both times....What do you have to say on that?
    09-28-09 02:52 PM
    It's the weirdest thing...I turned my phone off for about 2 minutes or so, and it hasn't reset since...

Let me not get too excited, cause it may do it again! So far so good...

Maybe the company did something after all. I emailed them and let them know I would be changing carriers if they couldn't solve it.
    09-28-09 06:03 PM
    Callmefirefly

I guess battery did help a bit but my phone is auto rebooting now after every 15 mins on its own. I put it on charge, keep it in my pocket or trying to send a msg or trying to make a call and this THING reboots on its own :-(.

My OS is 4.5.0.110. I did wipe off the handled, removed the battery, inserted the new battery, upgraded the OS again using DM 4.6 and it shows the OS as 4.5.0.110 but my phone has become very slow and the reboot thing is not working out.

Can you please suggest any more tricks that you know of or something that will help me. I feel so left out without the phone and being unable to receive or make calls is what is pissing me off the most....

Sorry but I desperately need help.

Cheers,
    Amish
    10-01-09 03:33 PM
    ok is ur phone connected to ur pc by blue tooth. i had the same problem and it would only reboot itself when i was home around my laptop. i then turned off my blue toth on my bb and it hasnt rebooted since that. my blue tooth is still turned off. scared to turn it back on, dont want it to start rebooting itself again, plus i didnt do anything with the sd, its still in the phone, and its working fine with the blue tooth off.
    10-01-09 03:52 PM
    Callmefirefly

I guess battery did help a bit but my phone is auto rebooting now after every 15 mins on its own. I put it on charge, keep it in my pocket or trying to send a msg or trying to make a call and this THING reboots on its own :-(.

My OS is 4.5.0.110. I did wipe off the handled, removed the battery, inserted the new battery, upgraded the OS again using DM 4.6 and it shows the OS as 4.5.0.110 but my phone has become very slow and the reboot thing is not working out.

Can you please suggest any more tricks that you know of or something that will help me. I feel so left out without the phone and being unable to receive or make calls is what is pissing me off the most....

Sorry but I desperately need help.

Cheers,
    Amish
    Amish,
    I do apologize, but I posted everything I knew to do. The only other thing I did was turn the phone off all night and back on when I woke up in the morning. It seemed to reset itself back to normal. I wish I could be more help. Let me know how it goes.
    10-01-09 06:01 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD