We are planning on using the blackberry professional software express in our office, just testing this since it enables one person to use the software and we'll expand as needed.

We are going to use my personal phone a blackberry curve 8330 that I have with sprint. I was looking for the Enterprise Activation link on the phone under Options > Advanced Options but its not there. Does anyone know why it is not there and how I can get the link back. I have my phone setup to receive work email through BIS.
    10-20-09 12:05 PM
    You need to have that option turned on through sprint. They charge an extra 30 a month, I believe, in order to use BES. Once you order that, you will see the option to activate it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 12:14 PM
    You need to have that option turned on through sprint. They charge an extra 30 a month, I believe, in order to use BES. Once you order that, you will see the option to activate it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for the reply, I'll give sprint a call about this to confirm. A little disappointed that they are charging for this.
    10-20-09 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD