Hello Crackberry Community. I’m hoping someone here can help me figure out a problem I am having sending files to my wife’s phone using BB Messenger. We both have 8320 Curves on T-Mobile. Here is the scenario.

I took a picture of my son catching a nice fish this morning and renamed the file “firstfish.jpg. I tried to send it to her through BB Messenger as this is our preferred method of communication during the day. Well she never got it. I have tried to send it a couple times as well as a random picture taken that was not renamed and nothing will go through to her curve. I can however send it via E-mail as well as MMS but not through messenger for some reason. She can however send pictures to me with no problems through messenger. Here is more info in case anybody wants/needs to know to try and help with problem

Firstfish.jpg file size 555kb
    Random picture file size 32kb (not renamed) IMG00092.jpg
    Neither of these will be received via my wife’s curve through messenger but will go through just fine via E-mail and MMS

My file free size 18390222 bytes. Not sure about my wife’s because she is at work.

I have done a battery pull and tried sending the pictures right after phone re-booted and still no go.

I have not had my wife do a battery pull on here phone as of yet. I thought since she can send them fine and I receive them that her phone was not the issue????

I have never had a problem sending files through messenger until today and have never worried about the file size, however I read somewhere on here that files sent through messenger need to be under 15kb????? Is that in fact true?

Anyway, if I am overlooking a setting or if anybody has any suggestions at all I would truly appreciate them.
    Last edited by KoJak; 06-19-08 at 02:14 PM. Reason: edit
    06-19-08 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD