Well I ordered my brand new BB 8320 from ebay on sunday and it's coming from California and I'm in Michigan and it takes TOOOOO long to get here..... from readin all the posts around here I can't wait to mess around with this thing and I bet it's WAY better than my old HTC Shadow....
    06-25-08 05:09 AM
    Waiting is hard but it will be worth it

Welcome to CB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-08 05:18 AM
    yeah, waiting is hard.....should of had it sent next day air
    06-25-08 05:54 AM
    I feel your pain! I ordered mine on the at&t site sunday night (after lurking around here lol) and I still don't have it Wednesday morning! The automated system says it should be shipped in the next 24 hours, even though I was supposed to have 2-day priority shipping. I can't wait to get my little hands on that thing!
    06-25-08 06:50 AM
    I know how you feel. I ordered my Curve on the 17th. The seller said it would be sent out next day air and it didn't even ship until Yesterday morning! And then it was sent 2-3 day delivery. I hope we both get our Curves soon.
    06-25-08 07:07 AM
    Absolutely worth the wait! I've had alot of phones (treos, Q, touch) & the curve is without a doubt the best I've ever used.
    06-25-08 07:36 AM
    Waiting is hard but it will be worth it

Welcome to CB!

I got rid of my crappy shadow for the curve too, after a long, long discussion with t-mobile. This phone blows the shadow out of the water, sets it on fire and jumps on its head. You'll love it. Should have never gone windows...

06-25-08 08:35 AM
    I got rid of my crappy shadow for the curve too, after a long, long discussion with t-mobile. This phone blows the shadow out of the water, sets it on fire and jumps on its head. You'll love it. Should have never gone windows...

This testimonial needs to be on RIM's website. Front and Center.
    06-25-08 08:39 AM
    Absolutely worth the wait! I've had alot of phones (treos, Q, touch) & the curve is without a doubt the best I've ever used.

I agree 200% fstraz

Anyway my story is I purchased my BB Curve on May 9th and I called in sick to work May 12 for because I wanted to get my baby in my hand immediately and waited for the UPS man and even checked my doorstep every 30 minutes to make sure...

Hang in there OP when you get you will do the BB dance....
    06-25-08 10:01 AM
    Taking the day off from work for it!!!!!!.... sh!t I dont have any leave time I just started a new job hopefully it comes on a friday then
    06-25-08 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD