I have a biggg problemm !...I use AIM alot during the day its how i stay in touch with everybody i know...this happened a few day ago and i dont know why its happening....im able to send AIM messages but i can't seem to receive them...i thought it was my account but i logged in to it with my computer n it worked just fine i dont know why my blackberry isn't receiving the AIM messages...i tried restarting my blackberry even going as far as removing the battery and reinstalling AIM but the problem is still there...can somebody helpp mee plzz !!
    05-28-10 01:37 PM
    I am on the same boat my friend. I can tell you the carriers won't do anything. I contacted T-Mobile and they said, third party apps are not their issue. I have too, removed AIM and reinstalled from "APP world" still nothing. My issue started @ days ago, it was running well before (relative). If someone knows a fix let me know.

I have a 9700, ver. 5.0.0.586

MJ69
    05-28-10 03:48 PM
    One time when I had a problem with aim (couldn't sign in) I reinstalled it, and that fixed it, but I'm not sure if that will help with this. I'm not having any problem with aim yet, but I hope someone can post a fix anyway just in case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-10 05:02 PM
    yes we are all having this problem...
    i contacted RIM still waiting for them to get back to me
    05-29-10 01:39 AM
    i am having the same exact problem for 2 days now
    05-29-10 11:57 AM
    They must have fixed it! Aim messages coming through again ...
    06-01-10 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD