Hi All,

I am going crazy! I was on a website with no issues. this morning, I went into my history pages to access the site today and all of a sudden it went to the mobile site of this website and now I can't get back to the non-mobile one. I have cleared the history, cashe and have deleted all bookmarks and tried to start over but it continutes to go the the mobile site.

How do I make this stop?
    04-15-09 02:11 PM
    Try changing the browser emulation. Go to your browser hit menu-options-browser config and change the emulation mode to internet explorer. Don't forget how to get there, because you'll probably want to change it back eventually.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 02:57 PM
    It certainly did work, thanks for the tip!
    04-15-09 04:04 PM
    no poblem.. welcome to crakberry!
    04-15-09 04:06 PM
    أهلا, مرحبا

Enjoy and welcome to CB.

marhaban .

Bienvenido a casa.
    04-15-09 04:11 PM
    Try changing the browser emulation. Go to your browser hit menu-options-browser config and change the emulation mode to internet explorer. Don't forget how to get there, because you'll probably want to change it back eventually.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That's SO good to know. I like to read my local newspaper on my phone, but their mobile site is severely lacking. They only put about five headlines up there, lol. I've been wondering how I could get to their "regular" website, which has much more content, but didn't know how. I just tried it with the internet explorer and it worked like a charm. So, thank you from me as well.
    04-15-09 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD