About a week ago I started getting messages 3 at a time from this address list.4597432@justmedonline.com. I have no idea why I get messages from this. The subject is always different the most recent one said "plastic surgeon locator". I am just wondering if anyone else is getting these messages and if there is something I can do to stop them. Thanks in advance

Also there is always an attachment with the message. I never open though, I just delete message.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-10 01:29 AM
    It is spam. I get messages from random addresses I've never seen before all the time. They get filtered into my Spam folder, so I do not see them on my BlackBerry at all, and deleted every so often.

01-05-10 02:10 AM
    Yea I'm sure it's spam but these messages make it to my phone for some reason.

01-05-10 02:15 AM
    Is your spam filter turned on in your Yahoo! settings?

01-05-10 02:37 AM
    I'd received several spam messages right after the first of the New Year, as if the Spam Filter had been off for a little while. This stopped after just a few messages.

01-05-10 04:20 AM
    Thanks for the repiies I'll look my yahoo settings and try to get it figured out.

01-05-10 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD