Blackberry Curve wins all the way! But then again it depends on what you are looking for exactly, and moving from a WM platform to BlackBerry can be a big task sometimes (this are really different)...

The big pluses over a WM platform (I used the Q, BlackJack and MDA) is that
    1. The battery life is 100000x Better
    2. Configuration for programs such as Opera, Internet (if its unlocked) and email is easier
    3. Its 100x more stable (I work IT, and have seen viruses on the WM platform and instability)
    This is all in my opinion though...

Hope this helps
    06-01-08 10:16 PM
    My mom has the Q and its fun but my dad just got the Curve and I cant wait till I get enough money to go out and buy a new Curve before college its so much fun and the keyboard is amazing. Get the curve who knows when the bolds gonna come to verizon!
    I just switched last week from the Q to the Curve...best decision I made. My Q gave me trouble about a month after I got it and continued to do so for 7 more months. The Curve's battery life is three times longer, my emails come through before they get to my laptop, it's lighter and smaller. It took me about a week to get used to the Blacberry OS as opposed to Windows Mobile but after you get used to it it's great.
    Put down the Q... Walk away slowly... Then run as you scream "good bye moto!"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-08 10:31 PM
    The Q is OK for smartphone beginners. I don't miss mine much at all; it's on eBay right now haha.
    I love the Curve and it's so much better in so many ways. I'll prolly stick with BB smartphones for the rest of my life. This is my first BB.
    06-01-08 11:41 PM
    Are there any things you liked better on the Q?
    Blackberries are far more user friendly! You just have to keep in mind that the software is different and you need to allow yourself time to get used to it. Throw the Q in the nearest trash bin or sell it on Ebay and buy you some accessoriesor software/games for your new Blackberry curve with the money you get out of it. I can't believe you would doubt switching from a Moto Q to a Curve... are you kidding me?
    06-02-08 12:40 AM
    Get the Curve. You'll be glad you did!
    06-02-08 12:50 AM
    I had six Q's. Three of the original and three of the 9M. I hate that phone with a passion! Even thinking about it makes me angry.

So yes, GET A CURVE!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-08 01:52 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD