I have a new curve 8310 with the new verson of the os system (4.5). In trying to blue tooth music, I have lost my browser and its icon. i read previous threads and have done some of the suggestions. re registering via host routing table with no luck. my browser is defaulted to media net and unable to change. cau you help
    thanks
    04-18-09 08:34 PM
    If you already did the register now then you could try to login into your bis account on your bb, or contact cs and have them resend your service books.
    04-18-09 08:42 PM
    how do i get to my bis account and what do i do after i get there.
    04-18-09 10:26 PM
    Click your e-mail settings icon, log in with the user name and password you used when you set up your BB, and you should get a menu. Select Send Service books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 10:51 PM
    how do i get to my bis account and what do i do after i get there.
    You have to go here and create an account. .att.blackberry.com/]BlackBerry Internet Service
    04-18-09 10:52 PM
    Try a simple battery pull. While the phone is running, take out the battery for 30 seconds and put it in. Give the BB a few min to restart and see if that fixed it.

If not, phone your carrier and ask them about setting your BIS up and the website for it. They should have all the info you need.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 10:53 PM
    I have a new curve 8310 with the new verson of the os system (4.5). In trying to blue tooth music, I have lost my browser and its icon. i read previous threads and have done some of the suggestions. re registering via host routing table with no luck. my browser is defaulted to media net and unable to change. cau you help
    thanks
    Are you trying to bluetooth a song to someone else's phone?
    I tried sending a song on my BBM and it said the file was too big.
    I'm not sure how well bluetoothing a song file works.
    I'm hoping with bluetooth 3.0 comes out that will work better.
    04-19-09 02:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD