Dragging and dropping is much easier, HOWEVER, I cannot get the music to go where I want it to in the MUSIC file; I have created folders, but cannot get it to show up as a Playlist - oddly one song will pop into the playlist, but have nothing in it - blank screen when I click on it.
    Spent 2 hours on this last night. Deleted and tried again and again.
    I see the individual songs in ALL SONGS, but can only find the folder when I go into explore on the first screen of media and it is a subfolder.
    How do you drill down to the Playlist to D&D to it???

BETTER YET - is there a user-friendly third party music app?

I miss my Palm Tungsten E2, I could edit on the screen...
    05-03-09 04:56 AM
    This is a very easy thing to do. Just simply drag into the music folder. Thats it.
    05-03-09 11:09 AM
    It doesn't show up...it just doesn't.

Buying an mp3 player and calling it quits on this app.
    05-03-09 07:55 PM
    i just select the music that i want when my bb is hooked up to my mac and drag it into my bb.
    How do you get your Mac to recognize that your BB is plugged in?
    05-31-09 11:53 PM
    Pinkie, there's an answer to your question in this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/music-question-201836/

Where you asked a similar question.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 11:57 PM
    I understand your pain bigbayred! I too am at my wit's end with Media Sync. Had 10 playlists on my bb and then one day they did not show up. So I started clean and dragged over music. Some is in folders, some straight up as mp3 or AAC. Ok, so it is all there and will play if I choose ALL SONGS. But how do I create a PLAYLIST? Isn't this what you wanted to do?

Did you ever find a solution? I know I can create a playlist on my bb but it's such a slow and tedious process. Does anyone else have some ideas?
    How do you create a playlist in WMP and sync it over? Is that successful for anyone?
    07-02-09 05:04 PM
    I use Media Monkey.

It's a simple process to connect to the BlackBerry and point to the songs and create a playlist from them.
    07-02-09 07:16 PM
    Do you have to be using explorer? I use firefox and I cant move my albums to my 8330.
    07-07-09 02:26 PM
    Firefox??

Firefox is an INTERNET Browser. I do not believe that it has the ability to manage files.

You need to be using the FILE BROWSER on your computer that is part of the computer's operating system to copy files.
    07-07-09 05:44 PM
    Does this help? Once you connect your blackberry to your computer via USB cable, you can open it from MY Computer like any other drive. Then you can drag and drop any music files you have from your computer to the blackberry\music folder on your storage card.
    07-07-09 06:52 PM
    Like others, I uses Explorer to paste music, ringtones, wallpapers, etc. onto the BB.

The BB Desktop software sucks big time.
    07-07-09 08:33 PM
    Soooo... this SHOULD be an easy process, but my silly old computer locks the 4GB media card up at 434 MB and won't allow me to add any more songs (even though there is 3.someodd GB left.

I have enabled mass storage mode, and have 4 albums on it from iTunes, the same place I'm trying to transfer more from. A circle with a cross through it shows up and I think it will work, then--no go. These files are NOT DRM, and I have not changed any settings or anything else.

Ideas CB geniuses? (No iTunes pun intended.)
    07-26-09 08:56 PM
    I just plug in the usb cord and use windows explorer to drag it into the music folder. Media sync just takes more time. When you have your blackberry plugged into the usb choose mass storage mode and an e or f drive should pop up allowing you to move anything you want to your blackberry.
    How come the ID3 tags don't transfer in mass storage mode? I agree the drag and drop feature is much easier because Roxio was a nightmare, but I'd like the mp3 tags to go with the drag and drop. Is there a way to do this? I've tried media monkey but since the files are on there already I don't think there's a way to update the tags that are stored on my media card. Is there a simple way to do that?
    09-16-09 01:00 PM
    just drag and drop
    09-16-09 04:22 PM
    just drag and drop
    I know, but when I drag and drop the media tags don't follow. That's why I'm wondering if there's a way for the ID3 tags to transfer or be updated in mass storage mode??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 03:10 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD