I am using yahoo mail through my Curve. When I try to download a ringtone from Crackberry, the Hyperlink is not active. I cannot select it and therefore I cannot download the ringtones, help please. Angie
    09-12-08 09:04 AM
    to the top
    09-12-08 10:16 AM
    you on BES?
    09-12-08 10:27 AM
    Is BES the employer controlled thing? If so, no. I am a private owner with no restrictions.
    09-12-08 10:32 AM
    my understanding it is basically how you get messages and connect to internet. mine is through my work, i am on bes, have no hyperlinks in email b/c the server is not updated. I can't really provide too much other advice except maybe update your OS to a newer version and try again. Good luck!
    09-12-08 10:45 AM
    I get all the links fine on my BB and Yahoo accounts

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-08 10:48 AM
    I am using yahoo mail through my Curve. When I try to download a ringtone from Crackberry, the Hyperlink is not active. I cannot select it and therefore I cannot download the ringtones, help please. Angie
    Re-register your HRT: Options / Advanced Options / Host Routing Table / Menu / Register Now

That should fix it. If it doesn't, go to your Carrier's BIS website and resend your service books.
    09-12-08 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD