So I Stay In Texas.. As U All Probably Know We Are In The Middle Of A Hurricane. Is There Anyone On Here Who Stays In Texas That Has Bee N Having Problems With There Blackberry Service Due To Weather. I Hope Mine Doesnt Start Acting Up, They Say When The Storm Hits Tonight That Our Power Could Be Out For Up To 3 Days Or More... So That Will Be The Only Means Of Communicaton.. Lol. Glad I Have My 2 Extra Batteries Charged And Ready To Go..
    09-12-08 10:34 PM
    Be safe tae. I hope your Berry works just fine for you...
    09-12-08 10:36 PM
    Be safe tae. I hope your Berry works just fine for you...

THANKS.. ME TOO.. IM NOT WORRIED ABOUT DOING WITH NO LIGHTS IM JUST WORRIED ABOUT DOIN WITH MY BB.. LOL THATS SAD HUH??
    09-12-08 10:39 PM
    THANKS.. ME TOO.. IM NOT WORRIED ABOUT DOING WITH NO LIGHTS IM JUST WORRIED ABOUT DOIN WITH MY BB.. LOL THATS SAD HUH??
    Nah, that's how you will find out what's going on. As long as you are safe is what matters...
    09-12-08 10:44 PM
    FYI it's 55Miles SE of Galveston!
    09-12-08 10:44 PM
    I'm in Central Texas. No problems- so far. Be Safe.
    09-12-08 10:47 PM
    I am so in the middle of this storm in pearland! Ahhh!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-08 10:49 PM
    I'm in Central Texas. No problems- so far. Be Safe.
    I USE TO STAY IN CENTRAL TEXAS.. KILLEEN TO B EXACT.. BUT MOVED TO HOUSTON 4 SCHOOL..

THANKS EVERYONE...
    09-12-08 10:49 PM
    I USE TO STAY IN CENTRAL TEXAS.. KILLEEN TO B EXACT.. BUT MOVED TO HOUSTON 4 SCHOOL..

THANKS EVERYONE...
    Ahh....memories.

Here is a link for those that want an instant update. I have to track it as part of my job. lol

Hurricane Ike Situation Page

Click on one of the screens for a larger view.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 09-12-08 at 10:55 PM.
    09-12-08 10:53 PM
    Be safe everybody! You will all be in my prayers.

09-12-08 11:08 PM
    Be safe everybody! You will all be in my prayers.

THANK YOU...
    09-12-08 11:17 PM
    Also since its going through texas I heard gas is gonna be in the 4-5 dollar range in tampa FL I guess they gonna be shuting down the companies for a while till it passes so refuel guys

09-12-08 11:43 PM
    this is when I'm glad I'm in Ohio LOL
    09-12-08 11:46 PM
    Maybe the gas prices are going to affect us texas is like our number 1 producer other than middle east

09-12-08 11:49 PM
    Wow..its Gettin Really Bad Here..i Opened The Door To Look Outside To See If Was Any Damage Yet..and My Lil Shihzu Ran Outside..lol..i Chased Her Down The Street..the Wind Almost Knocked Me Over.. But It Was So Cute Because She Was Tryna Run And Play But The Wind Was Blowing Her Over..awww Poor Baby..
    09-13-08 12:05 AM
    Stay safe, Tae!
    09-13-08 12:09 AM
    All of you stay safe. My prayers as well as the rest of the CB community go out to all of you.

09-13-08 12:10 AM
    Stay safe, Tae!
    All of you stay safe. My prayers as well as the rest of the CB community go out to all of you.

THANK BOTH OF YOU
    09-13-08 12:12 AM
    I'm a fireman here in beaumont, were riding out the storm, waiting to go pick up what ike leaves behind

09-13-08 12:43 AM
    Hey! I'm in the same boat. Now I'm really wishing I had those batteries! Connection is still good though

09-13-08 02:24 AM
    I'm a fireman here in beaumont, were riding out the storm, waiting to go pick up what ike leaves behind

Looks like the eye is over Galveston now. Please keep us posted if you can.....very interesting to get updated from those right on site!

What caught my eye in this post was the name Beaumont..............Back in 86 I flew down on a red eye at Christmas time to see a girl I knew who moved to Humble. I got tanked on the flight with a Navy guy who was flying home to Beaumont for the holidays. I`ve always remembered that trip cause I so loved the area.......a real great place to live!

Ahhhh, the good old days.......well enough of my trip down memory lane. Stay safe, and thanks for being a first responder, you guys and gals are the BEST!

BTY CNN reports winds in Beaumont at 81mph right now.
    09-13-08 03:10 AM
    I'm in Dallas and the wind is really starting to pick up, but so far I haven't had any problems with my BB. My ATT DSL is really crappin out big time though.

09-13-08 03:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD