Does anybody else use Huntington Bank?

They advertise a mobile site at www.mobile.huntington.com however wheb I attemp to go to it the screen is just blank with a browser title bar of "index.aspx"

Same thing on my roommates BB. Can anyone get it to work?

Bill

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 12:17 AM
    I got the same screen.

01-11-09 11:34 PM
    I tried today and got the same thing. The FAQ says that the Blackberry browser is supported and I checked the browser options, but couldn't find anything out of the norm. Anyone have any luck with this yet?
    01-23-09 09:24 PM
    Its not the browser options, it is an update to BB that is suspected of causing the issue. I do not have this issue with the curve I have (about a year old) newer ones are having the issue. The are working to resolve this issue. If I hear back from my friend that it is resolved I will try to remember to post here. If your up for it perhaps check the software version (I have v4.2.2.180) and see about rolling it back alothough I wouldnt say I would do the same. you can do all the same stuff through the toll free, even if it isn't as slick.

01-26-09 10:03 AM
    I am on version 4.5.0.77, but I don't plan on rolling back. I did install Opera Mini last night and was able to log in without issue. I guess that can be a fix in the interim. I would rather use the BB browser though, so I am still interested in any updates anyone has or gets.
    01-26-09 10:12 AM
    I keep getting "The XML is not well-formed" error when i try going to Huntington Banks mobile site on my Storm.
    03-05-09 07:53 AM
    Fyi they do have a text based service for banking

03-05-09 08:50 AM
    I have had my curve for over a year and broke the first one but it worked on Huntington Mobile with the BB browser. The replacement is another story it does not work with the BB browser, but does work with opera mini and I hate using it for that.
    If anyone ever figures out it works please post it because I gave up on trying.
    03-31-09 07:15 PM
    I have installed Opera Mini and am not having as much luck. Are there any special settings I need to be aware of. Cincinnati Bell is my carrier and maybe it is just the wrong carrier. Any help would be great. My Blackberry 4.5 does not work and text banking does not work with CB. I am locked out two ways.
    Help Please!
    04-02-09 02:26 PM
    All you need to do is to click okay to the error and click the menu option while on the blank screen. Then Click on options - then browser configuration - then click browser identification and change it to internet explorer- save and your in!
    04-14-09 08:18 PM
    I changed my browser configuration from blackberry to microsoft ie and it worked fine. Try that and see if it works.
    04-14-09 08:46 PM
    Changing the browser configuration (emulation mode) from Blackberry to Microsoft IE is confirmed to work
    -=AF=-
    06-20-09 08:52 AM
    I knew I should have checked here before spending 45 minutes trying to figure it out on my own!
    09-11-09 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD