I'm trying to download videos from videos4blackberry.info...why is this happening???
    Besides, this isn't the first site it's happened to me at.

Can a genius please help?
    By the way, my 8320 Curve service provider is TMobile...any idea about OS upgrade for us to better issues like these??? I've heard of the beta versions but I wouldn't put my lil baby through that.
    Someone help!
    05-30-08 08:39 PM
    I am also having the exact same problem when I try to download vids there on my curve!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-08 06:46 PM
    The files are too large. You need to DL to your pc and transfer them using Windows Explorer
    05-31-08 06:54 PM
    ^^^ What he said.
    05-31-08 11:17 PM
    I also use TMobile. You cannot download to your phone alone. I've downloaded many in the past to my PC, watched, deleted and was looking forward to a new set this week but I cannot get the site to open as I also get 403 forbidden from my PC.
    12-11-08 04:56 PM
    I found out what my problem was that caused this "forbidden" error. I was trying to use my PC by using my Blackberry tethered as a modem. When I removed my PC from that environment and went to a wireless site, I was able to download as before. Therefore, yes I agree that you need to download from a PC and then transfer to your Blackberry but it needs done in the correct environment for it to work.
    Oh, by the way, videos4blackberry is a wonderful site. If you get the chance to visit, without the error, I highly recommend!
    12-12-08 01:56 PM
    I'm trying to download videos from videos4blackberry.info...why is this happening???
    Besides, this isn't the first site it's happened to me at.

Can a genius please help?
    By the way, my 8320 Curve service provider is TMobile...any idea about OS upgrade for us to better issues like these??? I've heard of the beta versions but I wouldn't put my lil baby through that.
    Someone help!

I'm not a genius but I had the same problem on Opera Mini when trying to download full shows (~70 Mb). What I did was press on go back after receiving the error, then went to settings and click on wifi, then saved the file onto my SD card. You won't be able to save it on the memory device obviously because the file is too large. I can then access my file directly from my blackberry without having to use my computer! =)
    12-21-08 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD