I just updated my OS to the 4.5 for my bb8310. For some reason none of my emails are being delivered in html format and I am still having to click on those obnoxious having trouble viewing...links. Is there a setting on my phone I have to screw around with? Please help
    02-17-09 08:09 PM
    If I'm getting your question right...press the menu key and hit "get images". BB doesn't automatically download the images into your email if the images are on outside site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 08:13 PM
    BlackBerry Internet Service

books.

Then open any message folder > press menu > email settings and
    set each account you have to HTML Enabled.

All email from this point forward will be properly formatted. Those
    prior will not be. You will still need to accept images every time.
    02-17-09 08:15 PM
    I don't even see the option available when I hit the menu button
    02-17-09 08:16 PM
    Like AG said.. Resend your service books from the BIS site link he provided.
    02-17-09 08:21 PM
    Thanks, in conjunction with calling at&t, and the directions given by you nice folks, I am GOOD TO GO.
    02-17-09 09:17 PM
    Hiya Navysailor might be a good idea to bookmark that BIS site since on occasion you might need it. Its good to resend service books, setup filters on the mail etc. I bookmark mine at home since I have needed it a few times. Just a heads up, glad you are all squared away now....
    02-17-09 09:29 PM
    When setting up the e-mail account so they can be sent to the BB what is the normal user name one gives to your bis provider? I know this sound crazy but I went to the sprint BIS site & for the life of me i can not remember my username let alone my password. Isn't it usually your e-mail address & then some sore of password? Or do I have to call Sprint to get it from them?

Silly I know.

Edit: Sorry disregard this post...I have tried every possible user name & all of a sudden it worked...go figure
    Last edited by Tanker811; 02-17-09 at 10:45 PM.
    02-17-09 10:37 PM
    Have you hit forgot password on the site? That might help you remember your username, at the very least with the pass you can try your email or phone number as the username......
    02-17-09 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD