I have a Blackberry Curve 8320 on Tmobile network with OS v4.5.081/Platform 2.7.0.78. I have email from both a gmail and hotmail address setup on my Blackberry. Until a few weeks ago I received HTML emails without any issue. Now I still receive emails except I see the HTML code rather than the images.

Steps I have taken:
    Ensure 'Enable HTML Email' is set to 'Yes' with both email accounts under Options/Email Settings
    *'Download Images Automatically' is also set to 'Yes' on both email accounts
    Pull battery for 30 seconds
    Resend service books from my Tmobile.com account
    Pull battery for 30 seconds again
    Under Options/Advanced/TCP added APN: wap.voicestream.com (also tried internet2.voicestream.com) with User & Password left blank (also tried the wap APN with my Tmobile.com user & password)

I cannot recall the exact timeline but I did delete a demo of BBSmart Email Viewer from my program list. I doubt this would cause the problem but you never know.
    01-06-09 12:46 PM
    i read a thread where this solved an email problem where just re-sending service books didnt do anything....i havnt done it myself so i would wait until someone comment/confirms this, (and i wish i had a link to the thread but i cant find it) but they went:

Options > Advanced > Service Books. Highlight your emails/s (both...i have two for each address), BB Button, Delete, back, back, Advanced Options > Service Books > Undelete, back, back.
    01-06-09 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD