I got the 4.5 and just today the html email isn't working I'm not sure why I'm out of town so could that be a reason? I'm in a rural area. I'm not a newbie so I went to option and everything is check on. Anybody else going thur these?
    11-28-08 01:18 PM
    Tried a battery pull?
    11-28-08 01:33 PM
    Yep I did, it just happened yesterday I go to about and it says 4.5.0.77 so it just start acting up recently
    11-28-08 02:51 PM
    Send service books to turn hTML on and it only works for new mail,

Send Service Books: Click your internet email icon (the envelope with a gear in front of it)> click service books> click send service books, or log onto your provider's website and send them from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 03:00 PM
    If sending the service books doesn't work you can also register the routing table, options, advanced, host routing table, register now. But sending the service books should do the trick. If all else fails call customer service, assuming you have your carrier's version of 4.5 (not likely lol)

11-28-08 03:15 PM
    No its the offical verizon 4.5 I already sent my service books once I got so I need to do it again?
    11-28-08 06:35 PM
    I still dont have the html emails what can i do?
    11-30-08 12:47 PM
    I just recently went from a Pearl to Curve and HTML wouldn't work on the Curve even after resending the service books and doing a soft reset. I had to delete my email accounts and recreate them in order for me to receive HTML mail.
    11-30-08 03:07 PM
    Did you send service books again? Then register, but it usually just needs service books. Also set your browser up.

Send Service Books: Click your internet email icon (the envelope with a gear in front of it)> click service books> click send service books, or log onto your provider's website and send them from there.

Register Device: Click options> click advanced options> roll down and click host routing table> press your menu key> select register now> click back and close.

Browser Settings: Browser settings for improved view. While in your browser, press menu key> options> browser configuration> check all the boxes> make sure browser is set to internet browser> show images set to On WML and HTML Pages> emulation mode set to BlackBerry> click back and save.

11-30-08 03:24 PM
    Also open your email folder, press menu key, select options, open email settings, select yes for enable HTML email .

11-30-08 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD