I upgraded to os4.5.0.77 hoping to view html emails, but no luck ? do i need to enable something ??? what am i missing
    12-10-08 02:05 PM
    Go to e-mail and then Menu>Options and check if HTML is enabled, check all the options and make sure its set the way you want.
    12-10-08 02:45 PM
    I went thru all my email options and see no mention of html sigh! Is this something else VZ locked out lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 02:49 PM
    If the Email you are currently viewing have images you would like to see. Hit the Menu Key and select Get Images...
    You have to do this for all Emails that contain html images. This is a security featured implemented by RIM.
    12-10-08 02:55 PM
    Try Options/Advanced Options/Host Routing Table menu Register Now and re send your service books and then maybe a battery pull and you should be good to go.

VZW hasn't blocked anything, I'm on VZW with a 8330 OS v4.5.0.89 and I have HTML email.

12-10-08 03:07 PM
    Definately resend your service books if you did not do that after upgrading. You can do this from your BB. Look for the icon that has an envelope with a cog on it ( mine shows as mobile email settings). Next put in your username and password as prompted. This should take you to your carriers bis page, there will be an option to resend service books there.

Next follow the steps that ghostshell gave you. Remember only new emails will show in the html format. All emails already on your device will continue to show the old format.

12-10-08 03:17 PM
    FYI, sometimes you need to resend your service books a few times to get HTML. Anytime i upgrade i resend them 3 times...
    12-10-08 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD