Newbie question: I just transferred pictures I took with my BB on to my computer using the SD card slot on my printer. But the videos I took did not transfer, and I can't see them when I go to my computer/explore. Can anyone help me get those videos to transfer?
    Thanks
    06-03-09 05:41 AM
    Are you sure that the videos are there? Why not enable Mass Media Storage Mode and hook your phone up via USB and grab them that way?
    06-03-09 07:06 AM
    I just hooked the BB up via the usb connection and turned on Mass storage. However, while hooked up to the computer the video files don't appear in my media folder on the BB. Once I disconnected the USB, the videos showed up again. I know I can email the vids, I just thought that I could transfer them more directly
    06-03-09 07:27 AM
    No, you are thinking about it wrong.

When you connect the BlackBerry to the computer in Mass Storage Mode, the files on the card are available to the COMPUTER but NOT to the BlackBerry.

Just use your computer to navigate to the folder on the card and copy them to another place on the computer the same as you would any other file.
    06-03-09 06:36 PM
    Correct, just use your computer to copy the files out. You have to user explorer on the computer and not on the BB itself.
    06-03-09 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD