I do not have a MicroSD card yet. All my info, pics and vids were transferred over from my old phone to my BB...

Now i have the opportunity to take the pics off using DM (MM). I found the pics under My Devices (Device Memory). But for the life of me i have no idea how to save them to my computer..

As for the vids, there are showing up in a .AVI file with no preview of the image. How do you get it to show the image of the video?

Thanks
    08-11-09 11:29 PM
    BUMP for help with this matter
    08-12-09 01:02 PM
    I used the Roxio program in DM to move them to my computer. Find them on your device in the lower screen area of the program once it's open, highlight them and use the "copy up" button to copy them to whatever file you have open on your PC in the upper window of the screen. Hope that makes sense.
    08-12-09 01:21 PM
    I used the Roxio program in DM to move them to my computer. Find them on your device in the lower screen area of the program once it's open, highlight them and use the "copy up" button to copy them to whatever file you have open on your PC in the upper window of the screen. Hope that makes sense.
    Ok i figured it out now.. Thanks... i guess i should not play with the phone at 1 a.m. i figure the stuff out after a good nights sleep LOL
    08-12-09 01:33 PM
    You can just use a usb cable and connect it to your computer that way. Its much easier and faster than dm. Its just like taking them off of a digital camera or from a flash drive.
    08-12-09 06:08 PM
    You can just use a usb cable and connect it to your computer that way. Its much easier and faster than dm. Its just like taking them off of a digital camera or from a flash drive.
    ohh really i did not know that.. That is much better than using the DM..

Thanks
    08-12-09 06:29 PM
    Yep no problem, I do it that way when I'm not on my own computer and dont want to install dm.
    08-12-09 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD