Of course, I'm referring to putting the phone in your jeans and walking around, placing it on tables and clean hard surfaces etc. Nothing intense like dropping it. I'm going to try using it with just my InvisibleShield screen protector since for some of my jeans, it's a bit of a tighter fit if I have my Seidio Hybrid case on and the phone is noticeably slimmer and feels slimmer without it, plus it slides into my pockets nice and easily.

For those of you who aren't using cases or whatever, would you say your phone experienced miniscule scuff marks over time, kind of like how a car gets swirl marks over time?
    03-18-08 03:30 PM
    I've had my BB 8130 for almost 2 months now and got a BSE almost immediately. I throw it in my purse with my keys, in my jeans pockets, almost everywhere! So far, no scratches on the BSE at all.
    03-18-08 03:33 PM
    Mine Still Looks Fairly New. I've Hadd It For 2 Months Now And No Scratches Yet. But I Treat It Like My First Born
    03-18-08 03:36 PM
    Yeah I am SOOO torn between using my hybrid case or just leaving it bare. My MAIN concern is covered already with the InvisibleShield. I love how smooth my Blackberry is without the case and it's much slimmer and slides nice and easily into my jeans, but then the case provides so much more protection and of course, prevents scratches from getting onto my phone's body.

I don't know what to do lol.
    03-18-08 03:39 PM
    I have had my 8310 for 6 days, I see very small scratches on it already. If I hold it just right in the light, at the correct angle, I can see the scrathces; That is how small they are.

This is the case that I ordered for my phone, I like how it looks, and how it has the best of both worlds. It has a case for the phone and a holster the encased phone slides in.

Case-Mate Signature Case-Holster COMBO for BlackBerry 8300 Series - ShopCrackBerry

I don't like the idea of having the phone all scratched up.

msblueline
    03-18-08 03:56 PM
    Yeah I am SOOO torn between using my hybrid case or just leaving it bare. My MAIN concern is covered already with the InvisibleShield. I love how smooth my Blackberry is without the case and it's much slimmer and slides nice and easily into my jeans, but then the case provides so much more protection and of course, prevents scratches from getting onto my phone's body.

I don't know what to do lol.
    Have you considered covering the entire body with invisible shield instead of just covering the screen?
    03-18-08 04:18 PM
    Seems like if you stare it long enough, scratches just start appearing.
    03-18-08 04:29 PM
    I put the entire invisible shield on mine and my wife uses a case and I must say mine is holding up better that we just ordered another invisible shield for her.
    03-18-08 04:33 PM
    Seems like if you stare it long enough, scratches just start appearing.
    OMG... I was staring at my crackberry, and this scratch just showed up.

I was beisde myself, so I looked at myself and said...self, is that scratch really there? I answered back to myself...no, it's just you staring...

too funny, What ever you do, don't look at it wrong!

msblueline
    03-18-08 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD