Ok the paints comin off the backarrow on tha rite of trackball n the bb icon on left on the ball I saw there's a replacment keyboard on a site but I called tmobile if it can b done they say no put stickers on it last I new we aren't kids to b putting damn stickers on the worn off paint can any one here help me replace my keyboard pleaze its a bb8320 curve.. why b sellin it online wen it can't be replaced I hope there's away to fix this ty for ne help
    05-22-08 02:06 AM
    You can buy it and you can replace it yourself. Very in-expensive way to fix the problem. But, you will invalidate any warranty on the phone when you open it up.

Do you really need the arrow on the keypad? You know which key it is and its your phone so why do you need the mark on the key?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-08 11:17 AM
    The 8800 I turned in for replacement (not charging) had the same buttons wore out. Instead of silver, they were clear. LOL kinda treated it like battle wounds. Addictive behavor on your BB will wear out the paint on your buttons. So hold your worn out BB high and be proud!!! LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-08 11:19 AM
    I have the same issue. Figured it was because being female I have longer nails. I just can't stand to see my baby with a scar. I must find some way to bring her back unblemished.
    06-03-08 03:30 PM
    Punctuation, dude.....yikes!
    06-03-08 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD