Hey guys!! I just wanted to know if anyone has had a similar experience to mine.Ive had my Curve for about a month now and Ive had to reboot 3 times already.Today I locked the keypad and when I tried to release it the phone just froze.I couldnt do anything,I couldnt turn it off so I did a soft reset and took the battery out while the phone was still on.It seems to be fine now but it makes me wonder if this is something that I should expect every now and again or could something be wrong with my unit?? Any ideas anyone???
    03-25-09 07:01 PM
    Check your file free memory. When it gets close to or below 12 XXX XXX it starts acting weird, freezing and getting slow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 07:13 PM
    I reboot mine every day using QuickPull.
    03-25-09 08:45 PM
    I learned early that battery pulls and soft resets are something you will ALWAYS need to do.
    When I first got my Berry I never turned it off, reset it, NOTHING...didn't know any better...learned the hard way. Nothing worked for 3 days and then T-Mo clued me in to cycle it off every night...I still do that and I also pull the battery at least once a day.
    03-26-09 05:26 AM
    Thanks for the insight guys!! Much appreciated!!! I power my Curve down every night to charge it.I never leave it on when I charge the battery. I dont feel so bad now since it seems that soft resets are basically a part of Curve ownership. Thanks for the insight once again guys,its great to know that so many "resources" are open to me.Im enjoying my BB experience very much!!!
    03-26-09 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD