LMAO at big girl panties... OMG that made my day....

07-24-08 07:15 PM
    Welcome to the Addiction!
    07-24-08 07:18 PM
    I have mail and mins plan as well from Tmo. I get unlimited everything except phone mins-which is 1000 phone mins which is okay since I dont talk that much on the phone. Whenever I check my bill I always find that I have about 125 mins left on my phone. My total bill is sixty bucks plus tax which comes to total bill average of sixty-six bucks. I wouldn't mind getting sprint for unlimited everything for 100 bucks/mo except i don't really use tv, music or watch videos on my blackberry. I have my ipod, laptop '(to watch dvds) so its pointless of me getting the Sprint deal. besides, Im very happy w Tmobile.
    But 170 bucks for verizon!!! Thats a very steep price for me to pay. Just do research and see what each carrier offers and what deal meets your needs. I mean do you heavily use music/media stuff ? How many mins do you use on your phone? How much do you text?
    07-24-08 07:35 PM
    well i got the phone free....
    then i hardly ever use mins, just text
    so my bill is $90 then i get 20% off
    07-24-08 08:08 PM
    How do you really use your BB. I have 4 phones on a family share plan 1400 minutes (the in networks really helps), 250 text on my phone and 500 on my teen son's phone unlimited data and nationwide roaming for about $150.00. I never use the phone stores at the mall (commission sales people). I complained about poor service and this year I received an additional 200 minutes for 12 months. If also helps if your service contract is about to expire.
    07-28-08 12:02 AM
    I just cant believe how expensive these carriers are. when i switched from verizon to t-mobile 4 years ago, never turned back. T-Mobile has better everything! bottom line. Who cares if verizon is getting a touchcreen device or at&t the bold first. Wouldnt leave t-mobile for any of those losers. Thats just my opinion. =)

p.s BB 4life
    07-28-08 03:01 AM
    That was a reason I didn't go with VZW, they are expensive. I have tmobile with my favs, 300 anytime, unlimited data, unlimited texts, and mobile to mobile and its less than $85 a month (I get 15% off my bill)

last billing cycle 28.087 mb
    Last edited by i_have_a_berry; 07-28-08 at 03:34 AM.
    07-28-08 03:31 AM
    If you have a NE2 upgrade coming up, then you can end up getting the phone for $49.00
    Thats how I am getting the phone. They gave me the early upgrade pricing on it, which was too good to pass up. It was between the Curve or the Yoyager

as for the monthly plan, I have to agree with the pricing. Talking to customer service, adding the unlimited data for 29.99 to my already high bill makes it seem even higher. Right now I have 2 lines, and share 2100 min between the 2. My bill is approx. 130. So now Im looking at 160 a month! thats too high, Im gonna have to cut my minutes down.

I have been with Verizon for almost 4 years now, and love the service, but realize they always have been pricey.
    07-28-08 04:27 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD