Mine could be lasting between 2 and 3 days depending how much i use it during the day.
    09-11-08 11:40 AM
    Eh, not really. People just equate all-caps with yelling because bigger letters are somewhat analogous to using a louder voice when yelling. Ok?!? As I asked before, what�s rude or improper about it? Proper etiquette and grammar are often not used on the internet � people use shortcuts, abbreviate, etc.

There are people who say it�s wrong to eat meat, so should I no longer eat meat?

Well said, Tae.

This is my last post on this because this isn�t the place.

Netiquette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia "Another rule is to avoid typing in ALL CAPS, which is considered shouting or yelling. "

--- glad that's settled

back to battery question - mine doesn't even last a day anymore b/c of constantly using BBM and playing music at work.
    09-11-08 11:48 AM
    Thanks for the responses! I was just curios to see if I had a faulty battery or not.
    09-11-08 12:02 PM
    Thanks for the responses! I was just curios to see if I had a faulty battery or not.
    Your battery seems just fine.
    Last edited by exelant; 09-11-08 at 12:33 PM.
    09-11-08 12:30 PM
    I've only had my curve for about 3 months and I've noticed it doesn't last as long as it used to with the same usage...
    On another note no matter how advanced as batteries get there will always be some memory issues

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-08 01:02 PM
    15-16 hrs on normal usage.
    09-11-08 01:09 PM
    If you continually charge batteries over and over again they eventually have shorter battery life, correct?
    09-11-08 03:29 PM
    My battery lasts one or two days, it really just depends on how much I use it. When I was on vacation, and RARELY using it, I went about 5 days without needing to charge it at all.
    09-12-08 02:53 AM
    I get 15 hours of heavy use which is enough to get me thru a full day. No complaints. I do carry a spare batt that my friend bought me off ebay for $2. And that battery last longer than my original (my original batt is over 1 year old)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-08 05:59 AM
    I get about 2 days out of it depending how glued to it I am. Having the backlight on constantly, etc. drains it.
    09-12-08 01:14 PM
    I am a newbie and so far I have been getting less than a day out of my battery. Am I leaving something running that I am not aware of? Is that causing the battery life to be shortened? Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated
    You can turn the backlight brightness down to lowest setting, blacklight time out to 10 seconds, have it on power save, make sure all the tabs for the internet is fully closed. I do that and if I only text my battery lasts for 2 days. If I listen to music and browse the internet (with wifi) it lasts only about a day.
    01-13-14 08:57 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD