Thee words.

Part

Time

Job

Sorry man. Welcome to the real world. Bundle up. It gets kinds cold out here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    <holding hand to head> I forsee.......its clearing.....clearing.......there it is....I see a job in your future

Sorry man, I had to do it in school as well.
    06-26-08 11:41 AM
    Nobody should be posting serious responses on this thread anymore... It's a joke thread now, and I'm pretty sure most people have stopped reading it since yesterday lol.
    06-26-08 07:18 PM
    Nobody should be posting serious responses on this thread anymore... It's a joke thread now, and I'm pretty sure most people have stopped reading it since yesterday lol.
    Lmao @ your post that most have stopped reading, but I had to read to post this!

06-26-08 07:24 PM
    Lmao @ your post that most have stopped reading, but I had to read to post this!

Well it certainly seems to have died down! And the people I was referring to were the ones who built this thread (e.g. you, me, ag, jenay, crack.. whoever else there was).
    06-26-08 07:31 PM
    I guess you can tell them it will improve your image... thus making you more attractive to the opposite sex. You will then have better odds of meeting a potential spouse, and lessen the odds of moving back home with your parents.
    LMAO x 2

That was the best!!!!
    06-26-08 07:53 PM
455 ... 171819
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD