I just installed the new boost mobile version of 5.0 and so far love it except for one thing..in my sms right above my text box, it shows my callback number. Is there a way to hide that? Or am I stuck with that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-10 11:45 PM
    I just installed the new boost mobile version of 5.0 and so far love it except for one thing..in my sms right above my text box, it shows my callback number. Is there a way to hide that? Or am I stuck with that?
    Have you tried deleting your number from the Callback Number field in Options > SMS Text ?

Not sure if it will work, I haven't tried it but thought it might do the trick.
    03-12-10 09:06 AM
    Wait, I just re-read your post and I may have misunderstood. Are you trying to get rid of your number as a Callback or the Contact's Callback Number?
    03-12-10 09:08 AM
    just go to options>sms text>show names>and select no and save
    03-12-10 10:00 AM
    I don't think you can. Does anyone know if you can turn off the emotiocons?? They're extremley annoying.
    03-12-10 10:02 AM
    I don't think there is a way to remove the callback number, sucks!
    03-12-10 10:08 AM
    in my sms, people who have verizon it shows their callback number, but my friends who do not have verizon shows no callback number...i find this so weird! and such a tease because its pretty for half of my sms conversations! there has to be a way to get rid of it!
    04-04-10 01:24 PM
    The only way to remove the 'CALLBACK NUMBER' on your end is to convince your friend to go into their Options / SMS TEXT menu and delete their 'CALLBACK NUMBER'...just have them delete the field and leave it empty.

It's a pain yes, but this works.
    10-24-10 12:53 AM
    There is a way. Go to your BB options - SMS Text & delete Callback Number. Simple, done. Good luck!
    JB
    10-25-10 09:29 AM
    Like jb says, remember to save on exit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-10 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD