I would get that just in case because you never really know...you have the 8330 curve right? is it the pink one?
    I have this exact one:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=Jf65gdEA
    10-07-09 02:07 PM
    Yes, I searched, but came up empty handed....
    How hard is it to change the housing on my 8330? Its not really the housing I want to change but I want a black keyboard (instead of the silver I have) and since I use an Otterbox Impact case, I really don't need the whole housing, but that seems to be the only way I can buy just a black keyboard is with the whole enchilada. How hard is it to do? I am fairly handy, but don't want to do it if I am taking a big chance in damaging my little buddy
    I just changed case first time ever, I used, "bestblackberryshop" on Ebay and had problems with cases. The first case had a damaged battery lid latch, no flash, scrap rubber spacer on speaker and rubber around silver button was deformed. The replacement case had bent clasps on case sides, the speaker had no rubber spacer. Between the two cases I managed to assembly but I recieved no help when asking about camera flash, neither of the new cases had flash and it appeared my old one had plastic poles that were not removable, any way, I ended up using my old internal frame as I was not comfortable trying to pull it out and as I said
    bestblackberryshop would not answer my questions about it. I'm still waiting for a refund on postage that I paid to return their damaged first case. Note: the biggest obstacle in case replacement I had was taking apart the face as it is boned to foam rubber gasket to a thin metal frame going around internal screen, my metal frame bent and I had to carefully bend back with needle nose pliers, if you aren't mechanically skilled I would suggest you seek help from someone that is.
    Michael Willsey
    10-07-09 02:10 PM
    okay now im really confussed on what you are wanting to by...you already have the black keypad...so what exactly are you trying to change... lol
    10-07-09 02:10 PM
    okay now im really confussed on what you are wanting to by...you already have the black keypad...so what exactly are you trying to change... lol
    Yes, the key pad is black, I am using totally wrong terms . I am wanting to get the whole front black. Since I have an Otterbox case, everything LOOKS black with the case on, and the only silver showing is the front where the keyboard is (The Otterbox covers the sides, top and bottom, but the keyboard area is still exposed. I hope I am making sense....I have a big can of Monster in front of me now so the caffeine should make me a little more verbal
    10-07-09 02:14 PM
    Yes, the key pad is black, I am using totally wrong terms . I am wanting to get the whole front black. Since I have an Otterbox case, everything LOOKS black with the case on, and the only silver showing is the front where the keyboard is (The Otterbox covers the sides, top and bottom, but the keyboard area is still exposed. I hope I am making sense....I have a big can of Monster in front of me now so the caffeine should make me a little more verbal
    lol its okay...now i understand. you are talking about your actuall housing...like how mine is all black. here check this out...
    BlackBerry Curve 8330 OEM Black faceplate set - Cellular Nationwide Network - Cellular Accessories its $44.99, but that is what you are looking for and that is the exact one that i used!
    10-07-09 02:21 PM
    OK, this comes back to my original question....so I do need to get a whole new housing then....there is no such thing as just a keyboard plate, then Is that right? Is my caffeine kicking in now?
    10-07-09 02:24 PM
    correct the keyboard plate is conntect to the actuall housing face plate.
    Last edited by thinkamp; 10-07-09 at 02:41 PM.
    10-07-09 02:26 PM
    OK. Whew. I should have waited until I was fully caffeinated before I posted.

OK so housing it is, and back to ebay (I am a discount shopper at the moment :/)

THANK YOU AGAIN <3
    10-07-09 02:43 PM
    haha its all good its hard to tell what is what on these things.
    yea check out ebay! goodluck girlie!!
    <3
    10-07-09 02:48 PM
    10-07-09 03:48 PM
    This is definitely a fun one to follow, I been a blackberry user for about 4 years and always talk junk about the curve lol. I have a pearl, curve and storm now and I have to say that I love bb curve VERY much.

Good job in all the help and I definitely look forward now to upgrade my curve to a total blackout with a red trackball... I think it will be sick!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 04:19 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD