I can't seem to figure this out...Help! TIA!
    05-31-09 10:52 AM
    Most people ask how to get 'em :-)

Not sure what you are asking - if you want to block messages with attachments from being delivered to your device, you can do that on your carrier's BIS website, but I'm not sure that's what you are asking� ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 11:08 AM
    Most people ask how to get 'em :-)

Not sure what you are asking - if you want to block messages with attachments from being delivered to your device, you can do that on your carrier's BIS website, but I'm not sure that's what you are asking� ?

Well I know how to get them and open and save attachments...I just saved a couple of them I didn't mean too, so I am just wanting to get them off completely.

Like what I did, if I was looking for free apps for my phone, and when it asks me to save or open I did save, and saved it but can't find it and I don't need it, so I was gonna try and delete it somehow.
    05-31-09 11:11 AM
    If you have any saved files on the device or media card, you should be able find them by opening Media > MenuKey > Explore.

To delete installed applications, go to
    Options > Advanced > Applications > highlight the desired app > MenuKey > Delete.

To delete saved messages, open the Saved Messages icon on your home screen and delete from there (you cannot delete saved messages from anywhere else).

05-31-09 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD