hi all,
    so, i feel kind of silly, but i've tried everything i can think of. i want to use the vz navigator for my new blackberry 8330 (i had in on my env3, and i loved it). i downloaded the app and, however i could not figure out how to turn the gps location on. i've seen the directions posted to go to options>advanced options> and change gps services to location on. my question is, where the heck is the options menu? i've looked through the manual and done a search on the verizon website and on here, and i cannot figure out where options is.
    any and all help is greatly appreciated!
    11-02-09 08:53 PM
    You have a home screen and an app screen. In home screen hit bb button to get to your app screen There should be a icon of a wrench in there somewhere and that is your options folder. If not look into any folders or check to see if you have hidden files...
    11-02-09 09:03 PM
    You have a home screen and an app screen. In home screen hit bb button to get to your app screen There should be a icon of a wrench in there somewhere and that is your options folder. If not look into any folders or check to see if you have hidden files...
    theres nothing that looks like a wrench- i checked my hidden files, did a search, and even went through the set up wizard again. there was a section in the set up wizard about application permissions, and i clicked on allow for gps location, but that hasn't worked...could i have somehow deleted it, or could my phone have come without the options icon?
    11-02-09 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD