Is there a way for me to get a video to display on my whole 8330m screen? this is for a movie I downloaded.

Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-10 06:36 PM
    It's all in how the movie was converted and the settings that were used. There's no way to just change a setting in the BB to get fullscreen.
    03-12-10 06:53 PM
    I'm guessing your talking about the settings I used for the conversion? And not the ones used before I got my hands on the video and it was uploaded by the original owner of the video to the net. I'm also hoping the answer to this isn't the later.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-10 07:02 PM
    Where did the video come from? Was it in a format to play on your berry when you got it? Or did you convert it to a format that is compatible with a phone.

The issue is that most movies/videos are in a widescreen format now. So they aren't gonna fill the whole screen up when they play on your BB. When you convert, like a DVD, you would need to adjust the display settings, on the converter, to make it work. Most likely, there will be parts of the movie that will get cropped out if you want it fullscreen.

I hope this answered some of your questions???
    03-12-10 07:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD