I bought an unlocked phone and I do not want to see the AT&T logo every time I power on the device. It is an 8310 BTW. Thank you.
    05-13-08 01:26 PM
    What's your beef with at&t?? All jokes aside, I can't help you out here. Does it really bother you that much that it says at&t for 3 seconds when you boot the phone? I would think you'll spend more time trying to remove it then its worth... Just my .02

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-08 01:29 PM
    Unfortunately, you can't.
    05-13-08 01:29 PM
    The carrier logos are hard coded into devices, no way to change them at all.
    05-13-08 01:33 PM
    I've been trying for a couple of years now. It's not as easy as winSLOW.
    05-13-08 02:18 PM
    Seems like a big waist of time just turn away from your BB when its boots.
    05-13-08 02:21 PM
    You unlocked the phone already so is it that a big deal. Your service is not with At&t.. In a blink of a eye its gone!!
    05-13-08 02:37 PM
    first get the firmware from the manufaturer, recode the DMA... and after decode the IRQ again...when you get microsoft "blue screen" on your BB ...vuala.... no AT&T logo.... well, actually no anything! sorry...just feeling happy today.

I will look into it...!
    05-13-08 03:41 PM
    You should think of the AT&T logo like the BIOS message on your PC. Even though the PC has an Intel (or AMD) processor inside, the BIOS logo may read Dell, Lenovo, Packard Bell or any number of other names.

These are as hard to remove as the AT&T logo on your phone and for the same reeason. They have been hard coded in there. You just, I am afraid, have to live with it.

You are not the first person to have asked this question. I asked it myself just after I got my Blackberry.
    05-13-08 11:39 PM
    I could do without the other non-answers.

Thank you again. You are a trooper.

first get the firmware from the manufaturer, recode the DMA... and after decode the IRQ again...when you get microsoft "blue screen" on your BB ...vuala.... no AT&T logo.... well, actually no anything! sorry...just feeling happy today.

I will look into it...!
    05-14-08 05:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD