Hello,

I added a bunch of music to my Curve today. I noticed that I had one artists name spelled 2 ways, so of course is showed up both ways. I then went in and fixed the Artists name so the match, but the BB still has both showing when I look under Artist. There isnt any song under the incorrect one since it now shows up under the correct name. How do I remove the old artist name?

Thanks
    02-20-09 06:56 PM
    MediaMonkey is awesome.

You can Ctrl+L any song in your library and search online for song info + album art, then auto tag it + embed album art.
    02-20-09 07:04 PM
    Does it let you delete an artist with empty songs? That is what i need
    02-20-09 08:04 PM
    I have the same problem and its really pissing me off, does anybody know how to fix this? I have tried deleting from the BB, couldn't figure that one out, I tried deleting from Windows Media Player, doesn't show up. I tried deleting all songs on the BB from Windows Media Player and My computer and resync the songs, the artists name shows back up again. I tried Roxio Media Manager and the misspelled artists name doesn't show up. Anyway to fix this.
    03-11-09 12:56 AM
    Did anyone find a fix to this?
    03-11-09 11:11 AM
    If you will do a battery pull, it will clear out the misspelled artists names that have no songs under them.
    03-11-09 11:53 AM
    I had the same problem and doing some of the stuff found online and some I did I was able to fix it on my phone.
    1.- cut and paste from bb to pc any song, artist etc. you want to fix.
    2.- fix it on pc.
    3.- do the battery pull (to delete ghost information).
    4.- cut and paste from pc to bb.
    This is how it worked for me.
    01-19-12 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD