Even though I only have my Curve since... 3 weeks.. I'm already starting to look at modding it..

Change the color of the case.. and, being an artist (The kind that makes money with her art) I have all the tools already to paint it..

I plan on using the blank case I'll buy like a canvas, not just one plain color but, actually do a painting on it..

I just have one tiny problem..
    I don't know how to open my curve.. to, you know.. take the case out to put the new one..

How do I do that??

10-08-08 12:26 AM
    First of all, welcome to cb.com and BIG CONGRATULATIONS on your curve. As for your question: If you go on youtube.com, type in blackberry curve, and I'm pretty sure they have a video tutorial on how to take apart the housing. Hopefully my answer meets your question.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-08 12:30 AM

Procedure is the same for all the 83xx series. You do know that this will void your warranty?
    10-08-08 12:35 AM

Procedure is the same for all the 83xx series. You do know that this will void your warranty?
    No but, I do now haha

I don't care.. I want my berry to be pretty and unique!
    10-08-08 12:37 AM
    First of all, welcome to cb.com and BIG CONGRATULATIONS on your curve. As for your question: If you go on youtube.com, type in blackberry curve, and I'm pretty sure they have a video tutorial on how to take apart the housing. Hopefully my answer meets your question.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thank you! It does yes
    10-08-08 12:38 AM
    No but, I do now haha

I don't care.. I want my berry to be pretty and unique!
    That's cool. I just wanted to give you the heads up and not just a link.
    Be sure to show us all what you do with it.
    10-08-08 12:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD