My blackberry 8330 is getting slow when i clicked on a new message or anything like that its slow.
    And when im typing, its a lot slower... like when i am typing something it doesnt catch up to what im writing?
    It never used to be this slow until now? If any one could help that would great..

Also On this phone you cant send picture mail? there is nothing thats says send picture. i have picture mail and everything.
    Does anyone know how to send pictures?
    01-10-10 05:49 PM
    how much free memory is there? that can cause slow down as its like ram on a computer
    01-10-10 06:04 PM
    Make sure that you don't have a bunch of apps running in the background. Alt>back should show you the apps you have running. Hitting the end key will not close most apps. You must close them by using the menu key and selecting close. Also low memory will cause your phone to run slow. Check your file free memory by options>status. If it is low you need to do a battery pull.
    FYI. There should only be five apps running that cannot be closed. Phone, browser, home, bbm and messages. If you have others open that you are not currently using, close them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-10 06:22 PM
    Just read of your other issue. Mms is what you will use to send pictures. Just click on a pic, hit menu and select send using mms.

01-10-10 06:25 PM
    After closing unused apps and clearing out your memory, if your 8330 is still slow, try taking your memory card out. If your BB doesn't lag with the memory card removed, it probably has a corrupted file/filesystem on it. Transfer your files off the card, format the card (Options, Media Card, Format Card), then move your files back to your card in small groups and test. Repeat till your card is restored or you find a bad file.
    Last edited by xliderider; 01-10-10 at 06:31 PM.
    01-10-10 06:29 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

Should help quite a bit

01-10-10 08:22 PM
    Combined duplicate threads.
    01-10-10 08:35 PM
    How do you make a blackberry 8330 faster?
    Buy a Tour
    01-10-10 08:55 PM
    Reboot, delete old messages, check you mb usage and close down apps
    01-11-10 12:13 AM
    I downloaded an app from blackberry app world called "Quick Pull" It does the same thing as pulling the battery out of the phone.. Sometimes when my curve gets a little clunky i use it.. Seems to help.
    01-11-10 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD