So here it goes I know someone covered it already. But I searched and couldn't find my answer I have a curve 8330 and want to erase more one message at a time.for both aol and regular txt.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 09:30 AM
    press your left shift button and scroll down...then delete all.
    09-18-09 09:32 AM
    Hold SHIFT & scroll down, covering all the messages you want to delete OR click on the date & select DELETE PRIOR
    09-18-09 09:32 AM
    Hold the bottom Left Key *aA* and use the Trackball to scroll down the list. Hit the *DEL* button on the right.

09-18-09 09:36 AM
    You search for the answer instead of posting another thread about something that has been covered 50 times.
    09-18-09 09:36 AM
    You search for the answer instead of posting another thread about something that has been covered 50 times.
    Awe, be nice hun. Some ppl are too lazy to search for their problems. Or just don't understand the concept.

09-18-09 10:47 AM
    And search has been very unreliable for me personally. Search a couple keywords and I get threads containing the exact opposite of what I was looking for,
    09-18-09 11:51 AM
    And search has been very unreliable for me personally. Search a couple keywords and I get threads containing the exact opposite of what I was looking for,
    the search function on CB is crap. you are better off going to search for your problem on google: your problem + crackberry. that is the best way to find anything.
    09-18-09 12:06 PM
    I wanna thank ev eryone for your help. And for those with the smart remarks I guess you nothing to do other then to put people down. I guess we know would take the time to help some out and those who would let them die. I guess that's what's wrong with society but I guess to each his own. Again thanks those who helped and the rest well you know grow up.

09-18-09 12:33 PM
    Unlike the Verizon forum, mean and vitriolic posts are not welcomed here in the 83xx forum section.
    09-18-09 06:48 PM
    WOW I always wanted to know how to erase multiple texts at a time. Thanks

09-18-09 07:05 PM
    alright everybody play nice
    09-18-09 08:09 PM
    Hold the bottom Left Key *aA* and use the Trackball to scroll down the list. Hit the *DEL* button on the right.

I already found some things i couldnt find anywhere else. BUT I have to agree, it isnt easy to SEARCH for an answer here. I am a newbie, and it SHOULD be very clear, but its not. Probably buried somewhere in the forum.
    09-18-09 11:06 PM
    the search function on CB is crap. you are better off going to search for your problem on google: your problem + crackberry. that is the best way to find anything.
    I'd have to agree with that, I just use google to try and find the answer while putting in "crackberry" to find the answer

09-18-09 11:55 PM
    Unlike the Verizon forum, mean and vitriolic posts are not welcomed here in the 83xx forum section.
    Right they are not welcome on any of the forums here...

I already found some things i couldnt find anywhere else. BUT I have to agree, it isnt easy to SEARCH for an answer here. I am a newbie, and it SHOULD be very clear, but its not. Probably buried somewhere in the forum.

These might help...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...=how+to+search
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-w-pix-242294/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...tively-118292/
    09-19-09 12:28 AM
    I'll admit I've had problems in the past searching for different topics in these threads so I usually just use google & it pulls up Crackberry/whatever it is I'm looking for, but thanks a lot Iceman for those "how to" tips, I'll be checking those out for future reference.
    I don't know why some people seem to get so upset that someone is looking for an answer that may have already been covered. I'm sure I'm guilty of a repost, but I'm sure that the forum moderators will take care of repeats & things of that nature so how about just helping out your fellow man/woman with his/her problem? Like I tell the kids at school, it's not that hard to just be nice to each other.
    09-19-09 08:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD