I've tried 3 USB cables and nothing, my berry is dead and i've followed the Nuked berry guide and it still won't connect, PLZ HELP
    03-22-09 11:31 AM
    Ok. Let's see what we got here. First what OS is your computer running?
    Second what version of desktop manager do you have?
    Third what happened to cause your berry to be bricked?
    Fourth does the device do anything at all? Power on and give an error or just blink .....?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 12:00 PM
    Like rlp asked what is it doing? What do you mean by dead? Has the battery been charged? Have you tried a battery pull to see if the device would reset?
    03-22-09 12:05 PM
    I haven't tried a different battery, i tried battery pull, my OS is Xp and there is no sign of life, no LED light ...nothing
    03-22-09 12:13 PM
    Do you have desktop manager installed on your pc? When you plug in the device it does nothing? Did this happen from trying an upgrade? Could be a dead battery.

03-22-09 12:17 PM
    K so if battery is dead there will be no sign of connection?
    03-22-09 12:22 PM
    K so if battery is dead there will be no sign of connection?
    How did it happen?
    03-22-09 12:23 PM
    I got the 507 error then I left the battery out for 6 hours and came back to put it in and nothing happened
    03-22-09 12:28 PM
    I got the 507 error then I left the battery out for 6 hours and came back to put it in and nothing happened
    Ouch! You have no OS installed. Suggestion- put your phone on the charger and leave it there until it powers on.

You need to reinstall your OS again using desktop manager. If the battery is dead, DM is not going to see it until it's gotten enough juice to power on.
    03-22-09 12:31 PM
    Is this device under warranty? Might be worth taking it back. 507 error means the OS is corrupt or there is no OS at all. Usually you would download and install the OS for your device and install the OS again. But if there is no connection happening at all its hard. There is a link in the tips section for using command prompt to help. Let me get it. Ill be right back

03-22-09 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD