Hi, In lieu of scrolling all the way to find my posts, when I check back is there and easy way to find them and if so, please explain how. I did look on the 101 but was not able to find it.

Tx!
    02-16-09 05:16 PM
    I would like to know also! So could someone PM me the answer that would be great

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 05:21 PM
    If on the wap you can click on subscribed, up at the top and it'll show posts that you participated in. And from the pc you can click on userCP and it'll show you also!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 05:23 PM
    In any forum, select Help & Discussion Forums and then select Advanced Forum Search.

Once in the Advanced Search Screen, just fill in the form. I usually put in my CrackBerry name (Pete6) in the User Name field and the set the Find Posts From to Yesterday and then press Search Now.

If you want to go bach to older posts then set the Find Posts From to an earlier time or to search for a particular Thread, put some of the thread title in the Key Word(s): field.

Advanced Search is quite powerful and you can find all sorts of useful stuff once you practise with it a bit. Practise is the key though.
    02-16-09 05:28 PM
    I finally figured it out... if you go to user CP then go to subscribe to default threads u can set that and it will let u subscribe to threads you post into automatically it works great me
    02-16-09 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD