is there any way to transfer or save device memory pics taken by my phone to my home computer or laptop?
    12-12-08 01:48 PM
    First install Desktop Manager...then all you have to do is connect your BB via Data cable to your PC or Laptop...

You should be able to then access all your data on the memory card........
    12-12-08 01:58 PM
    when i plug my phone into the computer via USB, it shows up as a flashdrive and i can copy/paste from there.

you could email them to yourself, although that could be painful with a lot of pictures.
    12-12-08 01:59 PM
    when i plug my phone into the computer via USB, it shows up as a flashdrive and i can copy/paste from there.

you could email them to yourself, although that could be painful with a lot of pictures.
    That's the method I use as well. It's the fastest method for me.
    12-12-08 02:05 PM
    That's the method I use as well. It's the fastest method for me.
    remember: i said DEVICE MEMORY and not memory or media card:-) i dont have a media card so all pics are saved on phones device memory. when i plug my phone via usb to laptop, it says insert disk into drive f:

is there a way to access my phone's device memory thru my laptop?
    12-12-08 02:19 PM
    did you try sending via Bluetooth???
    12-12-08 02:35 PM
    did you try sending via Bluetooth???
    no, i dont have bluetooth.
    12-12-08 03:03 PM
    You could use Roxio Media Manager to access the device memory from your computer.

Or you could email them to your computer.
    12-12-08 05:23 PM
    You could use Roxio Media Manager to access the device memory from your computer.

Or you could email them to your computer.
    great thanks!
    12-14-08 12:35 PM
    First install Desktop Manager...then all you have to do is connect your BB via Data cable to your PC or Laptop...

You should be able to then access all your data on the memory card........
    Why don't people READ before they start writing? The person is asking how to access DEVICE memory, NOT the memory card. Hello!!!
    02-14-09 07:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD