How can I recover the themes and ringtones that were preset into my Curve 8300??I deleted them and know I want them bak!Help!!
    09-24-09 02:58 PM
    There is a memory management program, MaxMem, that is able to remove your themes.

In order to get them back, you will need a Windows computer with the correct version of your device OS software installed.

Applications Loader will restore any missing files incuding the default themes.
    09-24-09 03:56 PM
    There is a memory management program, MaxMem, that is able to remove your themes.

In order to get them back, you will need a Windows computer with the correct version of your device OS software installed.

Applications Loader will restore any missing files incuding the default themes.
    Will MaxMem work for a Sandisk MicroSDHC card? If not, do you know of any BB app or a preferable computer program to recover files from a MicroSDHC card?

I switched to a Storm a few weeks back and I can't access the card without formatting it to the Storm. My computer also won't read the card without formatting the card first. The Cuve is in several pieces so I can't use it to read the card either.

Any suggestions or insight would be greatly appreciated.
    09-24-09 05:03 PM
    Nope, MaxMem is for the device only and won't affect the memory card. You need to specify where you store these things to get a quick and accurate response.

If the card was formatted on the BB then the PC should be able to read it just fine. The only exception being if the card was encrypted then you need the original device to get anything off it again.

Otherwise if it's not encrypted then there might be a problem with the card itself now. All I can suggest is putting it back in the original device if possible and see what you can read from it.
    09-24-09 05:14 PM
    My apologies for the lack of specifics, but you're response was quick and accurate nontheless.

Seeing as the original device is in shambles, and the card was encrypted, I'm SOL. However, the peace of mind is oddly comforting as attempting to restore the data has been like a sequel to quest of fire
    09-24-09 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD